Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Life and Times of the Maidlow Girl's in School

So, Brian just called us and I told him that we, the twins and I, would write about how we're doing in school and what activities(sports, musicals, etc.) so that you all would know. Before we begin, I would like Brian to know that I will get back at you and it will be SOOOOO much better than your lovely picture.
Now we can start:

Mariah- well, I think that you all would be proud to know that...I'm not failing anything.......yet. One my report card i got 3 C's, 2 B's and 2 A's, so I think that that's pretty good for me. Also, in the fall, i played soccer and we did pretty well, and considering we needed a goalie and I hadn't played in goal for a while, I think only loosing like 3 games is pretty good. But now that it's winter, I'm playing basketball. I'm on the JV team and our first game is Friday at Hampden @ 5:30. ALSO!!! Ally and I now have a new handshake...but you can't see it untill we record it and post on here...but untill then, here's Allison.

Allison- Hi people. I know, I know, OMG it's Allison. Well thanks I know I'm so totally awesome and so are you. Well in school I'm getting all A's and B's. So yeah I guess thats good. I'm on the A Basketball team but we lost our first game Thursday to Cohen. It was horrid the score was... gulp... 40- 9. But I got a basket so that's good. Then Friday we had a school dance and I had to work in the kitchen for fifteen minutes. My next game is at Ellsworth Tuesday, if we have school :), @ 5 pm. Next Sunday, the 9th, in Sunday school, St. Johns Catholic School aka All Saints. Christine and I are narrators in the play for Our Lady of Guadeloupe. And I'm in the mist of writing a story. Well have a nice week, life and day. Happy Christmas. P. S. I'm the coolest of the four Maidlow Girls. But... shh...don't tell them. It's our little seceret. :)

Christine- HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christine here and I'm very proud to say that on my report card I got 4 A's, 3 B's, 0 c's, D's or F's!!!!!! Yeah!!!! I did soccer this fall and we won 5 out of 12 games. Right now I'm in the Photography club and I want to do the play. Later on this year my French class is going to Quebec (Allie is in my French class too.) Oh yeah, and last night I had ice cream cake along with beans (not together.) Adding on to Mariah, Her's and Allie's new hand shake is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!! Well that's all that is going on in my life right now so , BYE!!!!!

Well, that's all that's going on in our lives right now but we will update whenever something new and exciting happens....which probably won't be very long knowing us...BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! that was just completely random but, HEY, that's how we roll....down hill and when we get up...we feel VERRRRRRRRRY dizzy....what an adrenaline rush!!!

-MARIAH, ALLISON and CHRISTINE

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thanks girls. I think you should post the picture that you are talking about so everyone can enjoy it. Now that Christine is in the Photography club I will have to watch out. Nice job on the grades, but 40 to 9 ??????????????????????????????????